A violin that presents lively, exciting colours, whilst retaining a high quality instrument is what the Harlequin Range by Stentor offers. Modelled on the Stentor I range of violins, these are ideal for students up to middle grades. Hand carved from firm tone woods, with high quality rosewood pegs and fingerboards, the violin also comes as an outfit with a dependable wood bow and well constructed lightweight case with integral shoulder rest and music pockets. All instruments are precisely hand painted and come with a matching bow!
- Colourful harlequin violin outfit from Stentor
- Ideal for a middle grade student
- Hard carved from firm tone woods, with quality rosewood pegs and fingerboards
- Individual hand shaping and finishing
- Supplied with a lightweight case, and matching bow
- Solid, carved, spruce table.
- Solid, carved, maple back and ribs.
- Solid, carved, maple neck.
- Individual hand shaping and finishing.
- Natural glues used throughout.
- Traditional inlaid purfling.
- Correct neck angle.
- Correctly fitted top nut.
- Correctly reamed peg hole taper.
- Supplied in full size as standard. Also available in 3/4 and 1/2 sizes - please contact us if you wish to order these sizes
- Blacked rosewood fingerboard.
- High quality dark rosewood pegs.
- Good quality bridge.
- Alloy tailpiece with 4 integral adjusters.
- Adjustable nylon tailgut.
- Teka pattern wood chin rest.
- Wood bow with ebony frog.
- Natural horsehair.
- Good quality screw, eye and ferrule.
- Traditional wedge fitting for hair.
- Lightweight case with blue integral cover and fitted interior with accessory pocket.
- Carrying straps.
- Music pocket covering whole lid.
- External shoulder rest pocket.
- Two bow holders.
Instruments are supplied set-up with fitted bridges and sound posts. Case, bow and instrument are checked and tested before dispatch by our experienced technicians.
In very approximate terms the following chart shows the size of violin best suited for young players of different ages.
4/4 (Full Size)
12 year and older
3 and below