This fantastic student guitar is a popular choice with beginners and teachers as well as more experienced guitarists looking for a great value instrument. Its auditorium style body offers a resonant, expressive sound that is balanced throughout all registers for an enjoyable performance. To top it off, it is finished in Brownburst that looks great both on stage and off.
The Stagg Auditorium Acoustic Guitar is crafted using high quality materials. Linden is used to make the top while back and sides are made from durable Catalpa wood that not only contribute to the longevity of the instrument but also its lovely, warm tone. Fitted with durable steel guitar strings, this model also features a Catalpa neck that is very comfortable to hold and a rosewood fingerboard and bridge to provide a nice feel and playability. The white body binding provides a lovely contrast with the dark finish and the diecast nickel machine heads ensure the tuning process is easy and the instrument stays in tune exceptionally well.
- Durable, great sounding auditorium acoustic guitar
- Popular choice with students
- Stunning brownburst matte finish
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Linden top
- Catalpa back, sides and neck
- White body binding
- Diecast nickel machine heads
- Plays and stays in tune really well
- Warm, resonant tone and excellent tone projection
- Optional black pickguard included