Well constructed student violin with high quality ebony fittings delivering greater reliability coupled with easier tuning. A popular choice for schools.
- Hand carved maple and spruce with inlaid purfling
- Ebonised fingerboard with ebony top nut
- Fitted bridge and soundpost
- Metal alloy tailpiece
- Fitted quality maple bridge
- Prima hardwood bow with half-mounted ebony frog
- Attractive case with backpack straps, stitched handle, full length music pocket and hi vis safety features
- Supplied in full size - other sizes available
- Ideal for beginners and schools
Please note, very occasionally the bridge may come down during transit. This is easily rectified, and should this happen please contact our customer service department who will be happy to talk through the quick and easy process.
We have listed this instrument in full size, 3/4, 1/2 and 1/4 sizes. Also available in 1/8, 1/10 & 1/16 sizes. Please contact us for prices and information.
In very approximate terms the following chart shows the size of violin best suited for young players of different ages.
| || |
| || |
3 and below