Another outstanding value for money keyboard from Casio, the CTK-6200 is a classic example of what makes portable keyboards so popular. Great sound, great features, stunning design and low cost.
The CTK-6200 brings professional sound and specification within the reach of everyone. A huge selection of 700 tones plus 210 high quality accompaniment patterns forms the basis of the CTK-6200. Add to that recording features, rhythm editor, 32 channel mixing capability plus a host of high quality DSP effects. Adding to this the new graphic equalizer and you are just beginning to see the capability of this instrument. For more modern dance styles, the arpeggiator turns right hand melody notes into dance patterns. The accompaniment list also includes a number of very authentic ethnic styles, including a range of Indian & Japanese styles. This creative instrument is for keyboard fans who appreciate total musical flexibility and high quality sound.
Features / Specification:
- 61 full size ‘box style’ keys
- AHL sound source (Tri-Element)
- Touch sensitive keys
- 700 orchestral and synth tones built-in
- 210 accompaniment rhythms including 10 new ethnic styles from India & Japan
- NEW Graphic Equalizer (5 Presets)
- Rhythm editing function
- 32 Registration memories
- 5 song, 17 track recording system
- LCD Screen with Backlight to see which functions are being used
- Pitch bend wheel
- Sampling function to capture unique sounds
- Audio input for connection to CD or MP3 player
- Headphone socket for silent practice
- High quality built-in speakers for a full, clear sound
- Music stand included
- Supplied with Rocket Keyboard Accessory Pack including stand, bench and headphones
The CTK-6200 is a ‘high grade’ keyboard, which gives the player a wide range of options to shape the keyboard to their requirements. For example with the rhythm editor you can re-voice each rhythm to your taste while the tone editor means you can shape each of the 700 built-in voices and save to a ‘user voice’ section. The recording feature is 17 track, with a huge note capacity. This means there is a virtual multi-track recording studio built inside the keyboard complete with new a graphic equalizer which enables the player to adjust the bass and treble levels of different frequencies within the sound.