The D2 is AXUS Digital’s most recent model and offers a great playing experience at a breakthrough price. Its RHA (Real Hammer Action) keyboard replicates the natural touch and playing performance of an acoustic grand piano while the DSVP sound sample (New Dual Split-Velocity Piano Sound Source) creates a rich piano sound with fantastic warmth and character across all playing styles. Designed specifically for Schools and Pianists for practice and performance in a home environment the AXUS D2 features an impressive array of features including:
Features / Specification:
- 88 Note Graded Real Hammer Action Keyboard (RHA).
- Piano Bench with storage compartment.
- 64 Note Polyphony.
- Beautifully Finished Rosewood Cabinet.
- Dual Split-Velocity Piano Sound Source.
- 128 GM Voices.
- Internal Metronome.
- Dual Headphone input.
- 2 track, 1 Song Sequencer.
- Digital Effects –reverb, Chorus with level control.
- Layer. Split, Master Tune, Key Transpose.
- 3 Piano Style Pedals (Soft, Sostenuto, Sustain).
- 6”x2 & 2”x2 speakers with 15W + 15W Power Output.
- Dimensions (Cm) 146 x 87.4 x 51
- Midi In/Out for computer interaction/recording.
- Audio out for amplification.
- Sound Customisation – including Master Tune, Transpose Function, Adjustable Touch, Sound Balance and Master Volume.
Basic assembling is required
Detailed Product Info:
The D2’s Real Hammer Action (RHA) keyboard is designed to create a feel and playing performance of a real acoustic grand piano. It offers superb response and a smooth feel that will satisfy even the most demanding of players.
The keyboard does not use springs, instead its action is provided by hammer weight, which provides for a truly authentic feel.
The Instrument’s pedals also have the layout and feel of a traditional acoustic.
The D2’s New “Dual Split-Velocity Piano Sound Source” (DSVP) offers Sound Samples that are longer than any others in its class. The increased sample length allows the piano sound to sustain naturally, retaining acoustic warmth and realism throughout every passage, not just at the note’s attack.
The dual split-velocity piano sound system uses separate samples for higher-velocity key pressure and lower-velocity key pressure. This provides a full dynamic range from the delicate crispness of softly played notes to the rich full character of sustained tones.
When combined with the D2’s powerful (15w+15W) 4 speaker amplification system, the result is a superb, realistic & powerful sound.