The Alesis SRP100 headphones combine crystal sound quality with stylish design. Specially tuned for studio use, the SRP100s are perfect for both professional monitoring and general music playback. Excellent sound reproduction retains rich and detailed acoustics to allow you to track, mix and playback music at a convenient size.
The adjustable headband design and light weight of the Alesis SRP100 remains comfortable and stable even for long recording and mixing sessions and the closed back keeps sound from bleeding in and out, meaning you are fully in control of the mix.
- Rich, detailed acoustics for studio monitoring or general playback
- Closed-back, isolated ear cups prevent sound from leaking in or out
- Over-ear design provides outstanding comfort for long recording sessions
- Optimized clarity and dynamics for connecting to interfaces, computers and mobile devices
- Adjustable, flexible silicone headband for secure use during studio and live performance
- Rugged, lightweight design withstands the rigors of daily use
- 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo mini-plug
- 1/4-inch (6.3mm) adapter included
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Max SPL: 98 dB
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Cable: 6 Feet (2 meters) with 1/8-inch (3.5mm) connector
- Transducer Size: 40mm